• Imagine a world where elections across the globe are free, fair and accurate
• A non-partisan public community protocol everyone can follow that provides society the ability to truly achieve timely accurate elections free from controversy - where all parties are have no choice but to accept election results because there is no way to refute them
• A process that works with paper or machines
• The Platinum Standard for Election Processing world-wide
- The option for the hand counting of paper ballots has been effectively eliminated in the state of Colorado. Read how EIP allows a legal and viable remedy here.
- EIP in the news:
EIP is an agnostic protocol for everybody everywhere to use. Schools, businesses, churches, or any organization may use the protocol. So far in the political realm, only the Republican Party has shown interest in EIP. We have not heard from the Democrat Party, the Green party, the Libertarians nor any other political party. We encourage the participation of anyone, regardless of their political persuasion.
So please contact us so we can spread the love!
- To see EIP in action, participate in a live election!
- An election on October 6 involved a poll regarding public awareness of Proposition HH in Longmont, Colorado
- Folks participated in a LIVE (Mock) ELECTION in August: